We are thrilled to welcome you to one of our performances. To see what is upcoming please visit our event calendar. By purchasing a ticket to see any of our performances you are agreeing to adhere to the terms and conditions of attending a performance at Rambert School. As such please read the details below carefully.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask us at email@example.com where we will be happy to assist you.
1) Rambert School reserves the right to refuse admission, and Rambert School may also request any ticket holder to leave the venue before, during or after performances or events if it believes their presence is likely to cause nuisance, disturbance or threat to other patrons, the venue or its employees taking any such appropriate action which may be necessary to enforce this if it is necessary to do so.
2) Rambert School may also, on certain occasions, have to conduct security searches to ensure your safety.
3) Every effort will be made by Rambert School to admit latecomers at a suitable break in the event or performance. It may not always be possible to accommodate latecomers.
4) Rambert School cannot permit food to be brought into the auditorium. Drinks may be brought into the auditorium in plastic cups, at the discretion of the Duty Manager.
5) Mobile phones and other digital devices must be silenced before entering the auditorium.
6) To be admitted you must be in possession of a valid ticket.
8) Strobe lighting, smoke effects and other special effects are sometimes used in productions; notices will be displayed in the foyer areas.
9) Rambert School or any permitted third parties may carry out general filming, sound recording and photography in or about the venue. By purchasing tickets, you consent to you and your party being included, and the use or broadcast of such films and recordings without payment.
10) Rambert School will not be liable in any way if an event or performance is abandoned after more than half of it has taken place due to any factors which are beyond Rambert School’s reasonable control.
11) Should a performance or event be cancelled or abandoned when less than half of the performance has taken place refunds will be for the face value of the ticket only.
13) No photography or recording of any kind is permitted in the theatre.
14) Patrons may not sit or stand in any gangways or on the stairs.
For information on concessions, group bookings, reservations and refunds and returns please see our ticketing policy.
Please note that we will be operating with e-tickets only.
Currently we are happy to have the Anya Linden Studio Theatre back at full capacity. Social distanced seating is no longer in place for performances. Should the guidance change around group sizes and social distancing thus impacting your visit, we will let you know.
If you test positive for COVID-19 and/or feel generally unwell we kindly ask that you do not visit us. If you let us know you are as soon as possible that you are unable to attend the performance we will arrange for you to visit a future performance. However, we cannot do this retrospectively so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8892 9960 before your scheduled visit.
When you purchase a ticket for a Rambert School performance your name, address, email and contact number may be stored on our booking system: Eventbrite. You can read their privacy notice here. It is important we have your email so we may send you your e-ticket. Please be assured that we do not share your personal details with any other company without your consent. You will be added to our general mailing list after the performance which you can unsubscribe from at any point.
The welfare, health and safety of our students and staff alongside that of visitors to the School is our highest priority. We are following the latest UK government guidelines.
If we update our measures we will be in contact with you.
Important: If you test positive for COVID-19 and/or feel generally unwell we kindly ask that you do not visit us. If you let us know you are as soon as possible that you are unable to attend the performance we will arrange for you to visit a future performance. However, we cannot do this retrospectively so please contact (email@example.com) or telephone (020 8892 9960) us before your scheduled visit.
Concessions are available to full-time students, those aged under 18, senior citizens and the unwaged. Rambert School aims to make performances at the Anya Linden Theatre accessible to everyone and we offer reduced ticket prices to people with registered disabilities and their companions.
Our theatre has wheelchair seating, but we ask you to contact us prior to the performance date so we can reserve this seating on your behalf.
We welcome accredited assistance animals in our theatre but request that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0208 892 9960 with advance notice where possible.
We are always looking to increase our knowledge and what we can provide so please let us know if there is anything that can improve your experience with us.
Rambert School offers reduction for education groups and we can hold reservations before payment for until 2 weeks before a performance. For all group bookings information please email email@example.com or telephone 0208 892 9960.
We cannot offer refunds on tickets unless a performance is cancelled or postponed. In the event of a cancellation or postponement our Performance team will contact audience members by email, as soon as possible. Please ensure that your contact details are correct at the point of booking.
If you cannot attend a performance, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will offer a credit note to a future performance if we are given 5 days’ notice. If you notify us closer to the performance, we will try our best to re-sell your tickets if we are sold out and credit for another performance will be given. Please note that some administration charges may apply.
Drinks will usually only be available to purchase during the interval. There is no food available to purchase and Rambert School cannot permit food to be brought into the auditorium. Drinks may be brought into the auditorium in plastic cups, at the discretion of the Duty Manager.