We are thrilled to welcome you to one of our performances at Rambert School, showcasing the next generation of dance artists.
To see what is upcoming please visit our event calendar. By purchasing a ticket to see any of our performances you are agreeing to adhere to the terms and conditions of attending a performance at Rambert School. As such please read the details below carefully. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0208 892 9960 (9.00am – 5.00pm Mon-Fri) and we will be happy to assist you.
Rambert School is committed to making performances at the Anya Linden Studio Theatre accessible to everyone. We always try to accommodate access needs to the best of our ability. Do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or give us a call on 020 8892 9960 prior to your visit so we can discuss your individual needs.
Our theatre has wheelchair seating, we ask you to contact us prior to the performance date so we can reserve this seating on your behalf.
Wheelchair users and visually impaired customers are entitled to one complimentary ticket for a companion.
• There are limited parking spaces in the school grounds for Blue Badge holders.
• We have step free access on the ground floor of the building into the theatre.
• An accessible toilet is available on the ground level
• We have wheelchair spaces with room for 1 companion seat each in Row A.
• Seating is not usually allocated however we encourage you to contact us if you require step free access or aisle seats. Allocations will be subject to availability.
We welcome accredited assistance animals in our theatre but request that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0208 892 9960 with advance notice where possible.
We are always looking to increase our knowledge and what we can provide so please let us know if there is anything that can help to improve your experience with us.
Rambert School aims to make performances accessible to everyone. Relaxed performances will:
These performances might suit audience members with dementia, Tourette’s syndrome, or those who may experience anxiety, neurodiversity, bowel and bladder conditions. Relaxed Performances are for anyone who might enjoy a more relaxed theatrical environment. In Relaxed Performances, no adjustments are made to the show itself and audience members who may have additional sensory needs should be aware that there will be loud music and flashing lights used in the performance.
If you have any questions about the performance or would like to discuss your access needs ahead of your visit, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team via email@example.com or by telephone on 020 8892 9960.
The next Relaxed Performance is on Saturday 18th May at 14.30. For further details visit our Event Calendar.
Age guidance is occasionally suggested for some productions. Please check on the relevant pages for more information about programme content.
Generally speaking, we don’t allow children under the age of five in the audience. We offer some Relaxed Performances which offer a more laidback theatre experience for anyone who would benefit from a more relaxed atmosphere to enjoy a show.
If the show allows children under five, under twos go free and we request that they sit on the lap of a parent or carer.
Those attending with young children may like to request front row/ aisle seats via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0208 892 9960 to make getting in and out easier. These are subject to availability.
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
Please note that we use the Eventbrite ticketing platform and operate with e-tickets only.
Rambert School aims to make performances accessible to everyone. Instead of the full price / concession model, we have introduced a three-tier ticket pricing system which asks people to select the price they pay based on what they can afford. Please pick the price which is the best fit for you.
• Standard: £12
This is the regular ticket price.
• Pay more: £15
For those who can afford to help us offer cheaper tickets to people who need them.
• Pay less: £10
For those who can’t afford the standard price.
If you test positive for COVID-19 and/or feel generally unwell we kindly ask that you do not visit us. If you let us know you are as soon as possible that you are unable to attend the performance we will arrange for you to visit a future performance. However, we cannot do this retrospectively so please contact email@example.com or telephone 020 8892 9960 before your scheduled visit.
When you purchase a ticket for a Rambert School performance your name, address, email and contact number may be stored on our booking system: Eventbrite. You can read their privacy notice here. It is important we have your email so we may send you your e-ticket. Please be assured that we do not share your personal details with any other company without your consent. You will be added to our general mailing list after the performance which you can unsubscribe from at any point.
1) Rambert School reserves the right to refuse admission, and Rambert School may also request any ticket holder to leave the venue before, during or after performances or events if it believes their presence is likely to cause nuisance, disturbance or threat to other patrons, the venue or its employees taking any such appropriate action which may be necessary to enforce this if it is necessary to do so.
2) Rambert School may also, on certain occasions, have to conduct security searches to ensure your safety.
3) Every effort will be made by Rambert School to admit latecomers at a suitable break in the event or performance. It may not always be possible to accommodate latecomers.
4) Rambert School cannot permit food to be brought into the auditorium. Drinks may be brought into the auditorium in plastic cups, at the discretion of the Duty Manager.
5) Mobile phones and other digital devices must be silenced before entering the auditorium.
6) To be admitted you must be in possession of a valid ticket.
8) Strobe lighting, smoke effects and other special effects are sometimes used in productions; notices will be displayed in the foyer areas.
9) Rambert School or any permitted third parties may carry out general filming, sound recording and photography in or about the venue. By purchasing tickets, you consent to you and your party being included, and the use or broadcast of such films and recordings without payment.
10) Rambert School will not be liable in any way if an event or performance is abandoned after more than half of it has taken place due to any factors which are beyond Rambert School’s reasonable control.
11) Should a performance or event be cancelled or abandoned when less than half of the performance has taken place refunds will be for the face value of the ticket only.
13) No photography or recording of any kind is permitted in the theatre.
14) Patrons may not sit or stand in any gangways or on the stairs.
For information on concessions, group bookings, reservations and refunds and returns please see our ticketing policy.
Rambert School offers reduction for education groups and we can hold reservations before payment until 4 weeks before a performance. For all group bookings information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0208 892 9960.
We cannot offer refunds on tickets unless a performance is cancelled or postponed. In the event of a cancellation or postponement our Performance team will contact audience members by email, as soon as possible. Please ensure that your contact details are correct at the point of booking.
If you cannot attend a performance, please contact us on email@example.com we will do our best to exchange for an alternative date (subject to availability).
Drinks will usually only be available to purchase during the interval. There is no food available to purchase and Rambert School cannot permit food to be brought into the auditorium. Drinks may be brought into the auditorium in plastic cups, at the discretion of the Duty Manager.